Terms and Conditions
Trademarks and Logos
The term "Courtfield Healthcare Ltd" refers to ("we", "us" or "our" herein) owns and maintains this site. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. All rights reserved.
Product and company names mentioned on this web site may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
What information do we collect and why?
When you apply for a job with Courtfield Healthcare Ltd, we will need to collect personal information from you including full name, postal address, telephone number, email address, qualifications and any information that you include with your CV. We need this information in order to process your application and all information provided will be stored securely.
How to keep your personal information up to date
If you would like to revise your profile or update with additional information, or feel that what we currently have on record is incorrect, you may update the information by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, specifying the changes you require.
Will the personal information be disclosed to outside parties?
The Courtfield Healthcare Ltd does not sell, trade, share or rent your personal information to others.
Courtfield Healthcare Ltd may provide statistics about our customers, sales, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Should a situation arise where we are required by law or legal process to provide personal information about a customer, Courtfield Healthcare Ltd reserve the right to co-operate fully and supply the requested details. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information that you supply to make the process of applying for jobs possible and easier and aim to enhance your overall recruitment experience.
We hope you enjoy exploring our website and welcome any feedback from you with regards to possible changes that you feel may be required to enhance the functionality or general use of the site. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions.